Thursday, September 9, 2010

a tie. a knot. a love. (Happy Eid Mubarak)





To All My Beloved Family, Teachers And Fellow Friends..

For This Coming Syawal, 
I Would Like To Take This Opportunity To Make Amends And To Apologize For What I Said To You, 
I Know Those Words Were Harsh And Unfair..

I'm Sorry I If I Took You For Granted Or That I Told You I Didn't Care..

Sorry For The Heartache And Causing Any Undue Pain 
And 
Sorry For What I Dished To You And You Didn't Give Back The Same..

And I'm Really Sorry For Apologizing But I Don't Know What To Do
Because
I Don;t Wanna Be Sorry If My Life Doesn't Include You..!!

You Guys Are Like My Brothers And Sisters..

I Love You Guys For Whatever Reasons It May Demand In This Very Whole Universe..

Thank You Again For Your Support, Time And Understanding..

I Really Appreciate Every Single Things That You Have Done For Me..

Until Next Time, 

I Wish You Guys

HAPPY EID MUBARAK..!!

May This Syawal Brings You And Your Family A Warm And Blessed Raya Ever,

Shower With Love And Happiness,

Laughters And Joy..!!

~xoxo~




No comments: