I didn’t know why I always am like this when I feel all alone, but that’s the best moment for me when my friends are not around to cheer up my day.
To my three treasures – Belle, Elle, and Gezelle. Because of you, I’ve experienced a depth of love that I didn’t know existed.
I can see it in your eyes
Tasted in our first kiss
Stranger in this lonely town
Save me from my emptiness
You took my hands
You told me it’d be okay
I trust you to hold my heart
How fate is pulling you away from me
Even if you leave me now
And it breaks my heart
Even if you’re not around
I won’t give in
And I can’t give up on this love that we’d created
And to Delle, the love of my life...
I’m missing you in my heart
When there’s spring time in the air
Loneliness tearing me apart
Being love makes me scared
I kept on asking the God above
To send my love back to me
Please let these days and nights
Pass by so quickly
Nobody suffers like I do
Nobody else
You said you would be back soon
But soon is not soon enough.
When there’s spring time in the air
Loneliness tearing me apart
Being love makes me scared
I kept on asking the God above
To send my love back to me
Please let these days and nights
Pass by so quickly
Nobody suffers like I do
Nobody else
You said you would be back soon
But soon is not soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment