Tuesday, November 25, 2008

all i have..

Do u believe in miracles? miracles are events, moments lie and do exist to those people who believe and have faith in them..they can be anything as long as we called them as miracles..they can be moments of truth or memories that have something special or give meaning to someone’s life..like me, I always surrounded by miracles..yes..all the things that happen to me are miracles coz I never know when they come and go..so I should be thankful to God for giving me these opportunities to make them come true..from all miracles that I do believe exist around me, friendship is the most beautiful creation of miracles..from friendship, I gain tones of experiences and memories which are too precious to have nowadays..from friendship, love happens among strangers who then become so special to each other..from friendship i know and accept the true color of mine and not faking it coz it’s a miracle..we are truly different forms from one another..i am different..good different..and that makes me unique from other person..am i?if we believe in miracles, everything seems right then..coz we realize there’s still hope left for us to believe..and that will lead us to be better and work harder to make it real..without hope and attempt to achieve miracles, it’s useless..same like flower..if there are no sunlight,water and enough space, there’s no flower to grow and bloom beautifully..

No comments: