Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Winter Now Yet I Am Still Stuck In Summer

Dear friend,

   I miss you more than I can bear..It feels like I have heartburn from eating too much spice..all the time..but I know it’s just heart ache from missing you..you may be miles away and the possibility of being together, parallel universes and light years apart..but I can’t stop thinking about you, about the times we spent together..our time together was brief but perhaps it’s better that way; I remember every detail about the moments we spent together..remember verbatim the jokes you told me, the stories, everything..and I can’t help replaying these memories..on the train, in class, while I’m supposed to be studying..I can’t listen to Pandora anymore because every song is about love and every song reminds me of you..

   I miss you, I miss you..I miss you..and I am still stuck in summer..

Dear Self,

   it’s winter now..get over it and get on with life..you’ll find someone who seems perfect for you in every way..but now…it’s really time to focus on life..

~xoxo~

3 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.

frasy live luxe said...

thanx..!!

online earning said...

Nice one...:-)


tq,

Web: www.MalayandiConsultation.com
www.MalaysiaDomainHosting.com.my
www.TuitionF2F.com
www.MalayandiJobs.nic34.net

Clients Websites:-

www.HomeTuitionDirectory.co.uk
www.ImportExport.org.uk
www.KlConsumerGoods.co.uk
www.IcrystCompuSoft.com
www.Asnuhani.net
www.KSelvi.com