Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lesson Learned

Hellooooooo~

Hoy Hoy..!!

It's 4.30am now and i just barely woke up for Subuh prayer..While waiting, I thought I could type some crappy things here..

I don't have even an idea what to share with you guys but I have one question..Maybe two..

The question(s) goes like this.. 

Have you ever wondered why you were always get dumped at the end or where did you go wrong when you were in a relationship..??

Haven't you..??

So let me tell you about my experience and thoughts..

In some odd way I always find seem to find lovers with a superpower, a special one that you can't see on their appearance..

They have the ability to fool me..To make me believe and trust in them and then break my heart..

I couldn't sleep or eat for days..Barely talked..All I kept thinking was; why..??why..??why..??I trusted you..I did..!!

I did everything that I possibly could for you, only you..I ignored friends for you, I swallowed my deepest pride whenever you were grumpy and started to pout..I put up with you even when I really didn't want too, I listen to your problems or when you complained about getting a B in a stupid essay instead of a A..I even worried when you got sick and even wiped away the blood for your leg when you hurt yourself..

But the thing is, I may be pretty and gorgeous but I'm so not like all the weak goody-bitches..I am strong and every time someone pushes me down I will get back up again..

At the end you were the bad one..
I'm so sorry..
Sorry for you..

2 comments:

Fifi said...

Young man, do you have any idea just how much I needed to read this?? Lifted up my spirits tremendously! We may be down, but we're NOT out! :-D

frasy live luxe said...

i know right..!!
thanx for the compliment btw..!!
feel free to read my blog again..!! :)