Sunday, September 6, 2009

to the one i love, my dear bestfriend!!!

you're always in my heart,
always on my mind,
no matter how deep the water,
you, i always find.
my memories are darkening,
you're getting more unclear,
i've fallen into a tunnel,
but i am not to fear.
very soon we'll be as one,
together as we once had been,
filling our memories boxes,
for another years of being unseen.
~x0x0~

3 comments:

Karma Azhar said...

you guys have always been like brothers to me, my extended family..I love you guys wholeheartedly, and never in my sanity would I ever forget all the memories we share, through thick and thin, through happiness and sadness, till I finally rest in peace..
Good God, thanks for these amazing people you bestowed upon me...they are indeed a blessing, a sign that YOU REALLY CARE...thank you God.,..

frasy live luxe said...

TILL DEATH DO US PART KAMA!!!
MERE WORDS CANT SIMPLY EXPRESS MY FEELINGS WHEN IT'S TIME TO BE APART FROM A BUNCH OF GOOD FRIENDS...
BUT ONE THING I DO KNOW IS THAT I STILL IN LOVE WITH U GUYS LOADS!!!
ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL...

kame said...

me too..愛しています^^